Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Canadian Fly Fishing forum

It's been a while since I have posted here, but then again, it's been a while since there has been any fly fishing happening around these parts. I see the flyer is out for the Canadian Fly Fishing Forum, scheduled for April 14 & 15 at the Holiday Inn in Burlington.

There will be some interesting seminars this year. Two that look particularly appealing to me are Fly Fishing Opportunities in Michigan, given by Ron Barch, and Trout Streams of Alberta, given by Jim McLennan, who has in fact written the book on this topic. The Forum is put on by the Izaac Walton Fly Fishing Club. Follow the link to their website for more info about the club and the Forum.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a flyfishing nut from Wisconsin and a guy from a flyfishing yahoo group suggested your blog. I, too, can hardy wait for the early season (the first Sat. in March) I'm going no matter how much ice there is...

2:46 PM  
Blogger mister anchovy said...

Hi flybrans...if you're ever up to the Toronto area, I'll point you to some places on the Grand and the Credit....I've never fished in Wisconsin...I do fish the UP, usually for a week each season. I hear you folks have some nice little streams.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home