Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A slow day on the Credit


After a good day yesterday, I drove back to the same spot and fished more or less the same water. When I arrived, it was slightly overcast. There were no bugs. I caught a trout right away on an attractor, and watched a few larger fish come up for a look. It was the same deal all day. The bigger trout would come up and not take. The Hendrickson hatch did not really come off - there were a few bugs in the air, but not enough to interest the fish. It was a hot day, and by the time I reached the meadows, I was tired. Although I brought along two bottles of water, it wasn't enough. Good thing I had plenty in a cooler in my trunk, which I really needed by the time I got back to the car.

It's interesting how the river can be so generous one day, and next day be so frugal. Still, it was good to be fishing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home