Monday, May 12, 2008

Back next week....

Tuesday after work I'm aiming the anchovy-mobile south and heading to Pennsylvania for a few days of fly fishing. I'm meeting up with a good friend of mine in the mountains, where we'll try to fool a few streambred browns and brookies.

Usually we fish Pennsylvania before our season opens, if only to get out on a trout stream a couple weeks early. Our timing this time around is linked to my friend's schedule, as he is in the state to spend some time with family. Although it is difficult to leave Ontario rivers just when they're getting going, I'm always up for an adventure, and the Pennsylvania streams ought to be at their best right now.

I expect to post again next Monday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun Mr. Anchovy!
Tight lines and safe driving.
Mr. Canyon.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello again! I have being very busy with my study... unfortunatly I couldn´t enter to your blog. It is very nice to hear that you are fishing again, well the season is open.
All the best luck down in Pennsylvania. I´ll be waiting for the pictures.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home