Sunday, June 03, 2007

Before the storm

It looked like rain all day today, and the forecast called for thunderstorms tonight. I thought I might be able to sneak in a few hours on the Credit before the rain started. I fished up through Brimstone. It was very humid. There were few insects (besides the plentiful mosquitoes). I saw a few caddis, a few no-see-ums, a very few green drake duns, and one big mayfly I thought was a grey fox. That's it. I raised a couple good fish on attractors, and caught a few small browns.

There were a number of guys out for the evening fishing. I packed it in early and was in my car on the way home by 7:30. Perhaps half-way home, I drove through a torrential downpour for about 15 minutes. I hope a few good ones were caught before the rain.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home